Future TSi Builder in Iowa

Come and introduce yourself here.
Pieces

Future TSi Builder in Iowa

Post by Pieces »

Hey everyone,

I've been dreaming about building for some time now, mostly focused on the RV-10. I recently found out about the TSi and got hooked pretty quickly. I haven't seen one in person or flown one yet - so if someone has one in the Midwest (I'm in Iowa) I'd be interested in taking a (COVID appropriate) look.

I'm planning on getting in line for a kit soon, and will be off to the races. Looks like the community is coming together. I've been spending way too much time looking at everyone's build logs and videos.

I have lots of prep and learning to do in the meantime. Looking forward to interacting with the community.

-Reece
Reece H
Looking to start a TSI soon.
PhilipRueker
Site Admin

Re: Future TSi Builder in Iowa

Post by PhilipRueker »

Hello and Welcome :)

You could probably reach out to the folks at Midwest Sky Sports in Michigan. I know they are doing build assists there, so they might be able to show you around.

-Philip
Building a Sling TSi in my Garage.
Build Log | Timelapse Progress Videos
MTJ

Post by MTJ »

PhilipRueker wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:08 am Hello and Welcome :)

You could probably reach out to the folks at Midwest Sky Sports in Michigan. I know they are doing build assists there, so they might be able to show you around.

-Philip
Highly recommend. I took an extra trip to Torrance to take a load of pics of aircraft in various stages of build. It sure helped.

Good Luck!
Pieces

Post by Pieces »

PhilipRueker wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:08 am You could probably reach out to the folks at Midwest Sky Sports in Michigan. I know they are doing build assists there, so they might be able to show you around.
I got in contact with Midwest and am going to head out there later this week. Thanks for pointing them out.
Reece H
Looking to start a TSI soon.
Mlavigne

Post by Mlavigne »

commercial flights to Joberg are cheap right now... do a safari while you are in the area. Its how I got my wife on board haha
Future TSI Builder