Rocky Mountain TSi build

Come and introduce yourself here.
KEIK_flyer

Rocky Mountain TSi build

Post by KEIK_flyer »

Howdy everyone! Add me to the growing list of folks that are intending to build a TSi (quick build). I'm based just north of Denver, in the scenic town of Erie. Like most of the crew on here, I'm a PPL that is more than a little disillusioned with renting 40 year old airplanes and can't get the math to pencil out on buying a new/recent certified aircraft.

What else.... I'm planning on building the airplane to spec but don't be too surprised if I add a farkle or two here and there. I've got a milling machine and a lathe lurking in the barn so there may be custom trim pieces or knurled knobs in the future. Looking at 3blades build has the gears turning.
PhilipRueker
Site Admin

Re: Rocky Mountain TSi build

Post by PhilipRueker »

Welcome to the group :)

I look forward to seeing your custom pieces :)
Building a Sling TSi in my Garage.
Build Log | Timelapse Progress Videos
ibgarrett

Re: Rocky Mountain TSi build

Post by ibgarrett »

Welcome KEIK... I had to do a double-take on your intro paragraph to make sure I didn't write it as I as well am just over flying airplanes that are near or over my age. As I said in another post - I'm just down the road at BJC and learned to fly out of EIK about 12 years ago now. My kit is (hopefully now) going to arrive in June~ish and I plan on working as often as I can on mine to get 'er dun... :)
Brian Garrett