Using Sling App

General purpose discussions.
AlabamaSlingPilot

Re: Using Sling App

Post by AlabamaSlingPilot »

Has anyone downloaded the manuals to the app lately? I have successfully installed the App to my Ipad and Iphone both, and it includes the POH's. But when I try to download the other manuals, it pops up a circle with a square dot and nothing else happens. Any ideas here?

James
MTJ

Post by MTJ »

AlabamaSlingPilot wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:19 am Has anyone downloaded the manuals to the app lately? I have successfully installed the App to my Ipad and Iphone both, and it includes the POH's. But when I try to download the other manuals, it pops up a circle with a square dot and nothing else happens. Any ideas here?

James
Apparently, this app is not from TAF. Many months ago, I pointed out differences between the manuals and the app to Bertus in South Africa when i had a build question. I think the app is no longer supported due to the rapid manual updates and the fact that it is 3rd party.
AlabamaSlingPilot

Post by AlabamaSlingPilot »

I received an email from Sling Technical stating that the App is no longer supported. They post the latest manuals in dropbox and stressed that is the best and only source for Sling build manuals.