Posting pictures

General purpose discussions.
Custom Aircraft Builders

Posting pictures

Post by Custom Aircraft Builders »

Hey Phillip,
Missed you OSH this year.

I am trying to post info on things I found during an S2 inspection. However, I am not having any luck adding pictures to my post.

I have tried the image button above but only get [img][img]. I am not able to cut and past either. Could you please let me know how this works?

Thanks,
Doug
Doug Goodrich
Custom Aircraft Builders, Sling Dealer/Build Center
607-821-2982, Doug@GoodrichAviation.com
Binghamton, New York (KBGM)
PhilipRueker
Site Admin

Re: Posting pictures

Post by PhilipRueker »

Hey,
To keep things speady for the forum, if you want to post a picture, please upload it to an image hosting site or your own page and then embed the link here using the img tag.

I've posted instructions for this here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2
If you want to post some pictures then you can either link to your images from your own website if you have one, or else you can use one of the many free Photo sharing websites such as ImgUr.com to upload your image and then embed it here like this (clicking on the image icon in the editing will automatically add the tags to surround your url with):

Code: Select all

[img]https://YourImageUrlHere[/img]
If you are trying to embed photos from a Google Drive, then unfortunately, you first have to first convert the link into the actual image link (Google is trying to make it hard to link directly to the real images). To make things easier however, you can use the

Code: Select all

[media]https://YourImageUrlHere[/media]
tag, which will automatically convert certain Media URLs, such as Youtube and Google Drive to embed them.
Building a Sling TSi in my Garage.
Build Log | Timelapse Progress Videos