Tsi Extra Parts available

Model Specific Discussions about the Sling TSi.
MTJ

Tsi Extra Parts available

Post by MTJ »

Phil said he would make a "stickie" thread for builders to share parts they may have mistakenly received or the kit came with extra items. I was fortunate enough that some of my missing parts, that were supposedly sent to me, had either my name or S/N written on the bags and they found there way to me thru other builders.

Knowing the lead time with TAF getting parts to the builders perhaps this could be a way of fulfilling a need.

At no cost to a builder needing a VS-CHL-002-X-F-0 Vertical Stabiliser Front Spar. I know somebody ordered it so I will ship to you.

As I stated in another post I am in need of RD-SKN-002-X-F-0 Rudder Tip Skin that TAF shows that they sent to me.
huzilulu

Re: Tsi Extra Parts available

Post by huzilulu »

I've got the following extra parts (marked as Back-ordered initially and sent twice):

Empennage:
Rudder Composite Tip - RD-CMP-001-X-A-0
Rudder Gusset 3 - RD-CHL-003-X-A-0
Rudder Tip Mounting Angle: RD-BKT-001-X-A-0

Wing:
Aileron Hinge Bracket Assembly - AI-AHB-001-X-F-0 X 2
Wing Rib 6 Assembly Hinge - WG-AHG-001-R-F-0
permagray

Post by permagray »

I have a rudder pedals mounting channel - mine was installed in the QB, but I got one as a part.
MTJ

Post by MTJ »

I also have an extra rudder pedal mounting panel! I actual wished they had not installed it for me, it would have made the pedal installation easier.

These guys have to talk to each other. :D
permagray

Post by permagray »

You might want to check to make sure that the reinforcing angles were installed along with your channel. Mine were not, nor were they included in my parts list - but TAF said they needed to be installed.
MTJ

Post by MTJ »

Thanks! Yes, the whole floor assembly was in place.

I'm guessing TAF still deciding what's QB or Full Build