Airventure 2024

Did you complete your first flight? Want to organize a meet-up of pilots or share your latest trip, come here.
ToddJohnson

Airventure 2024

Post by ToddJohnson »

July will be here before you know it. Anyone planning on flying to Airventure 2024? Will the Airplane Factory be hosting a dinner gathering for owners like last year?
STGove

Re: Airventure 2024

Post by STGove »

We are going, but not flying. Still building. We will be there M-F.
Respectfully,
Steve & Emily Gove
First time Sling TSi Builders - League City, Tx
N720S (Reserved)
YouTube = N720S
HAM W1WHO
Cell: 713.818.5800
eMail: SteveEmilyGove@gmail.com
Venit inferni, sive in excelsum aqua - TEXAS Strong!
wiseguy59

Post by wiseguy59 »

We'll be driving out to Oshkosh, and will be there all week. I'm pretty sure that they'll have the Sling Ding once again, it's a great opportunity to get a lot of builders together.
ibgarrett

Post by ibgarrett »

I'm in the final stages of my push to get things done. The DAR will be here on Saturday (please let me have done everything correctly), and then I probably have around a week or so to clean up any loose ends. Hopefully the first flight shortly thereafter. I'm planning on doing the EAA Test cards for my flight time to be complete. There's around 18 to 19 stages starting with zero and 1 - one being the fuel flow test before the DAR inspection. So I'll have around 18 stages to go.

I'm not painting the plane until Feb when my slot is open, so I'm coming into Oshkosh this year naked!... well - the plane is that is....
Brian Garrett