Model Specific Discussions about the Sling TSi.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:17 pm
- Location: Auckland, New Zealand
The introduction manual was not clear on how many clecos to get for Sling TSO so I asked TAF. Here is the response:
- 350 x 1/8” Copper coloured Clecos
- 200 x 5/32” Black coloured Clecos
- 30 x 3/32” Silver coloured Clecos
- 20 x 3/16” Copper coloured Clecos
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:22 am
- Location: Westminster CO
Sweet - this is definitely helpful. I'm in the process of ordering parts/materials.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:40 am
- Location: Washington, USA
For me since I've been doing the quickbuild, I definitely didn't need 200 of the black ones.
The largest single assembly of the quickbuild was the Elevator, my numbers are
- 300 copper
- 75 black
- 25 gold
- 25 silver
I have a list of supplies, along with tools on my build log - https://slingtsi.rueker.com/resources/tools/