Here is a list of Sling Airplane build projects from around the world.
If you are currently building, or have completed, a Sling Airplane and would like us to add a link to your project page, please contact me.
- Jim Pavlick’s Sling 4 Build Log (California, USA)
- Craig Maiman’s Sling 4 Build Log (Massachusetts, USA)
- Patrick Shine’s Sling 4 (New Hampshire, USA)
- Rod’s Sling 4 (New Hampshire, USA)
- Matthew Tyler’s Sling 4 (California, USA)
- Jean-Francois Doyon (Canada)
- Peter Calley (Australia)
- Peter (Austria)
- Gorden Loewen (Massachusetts, USA)
- Scott Meyer (Ohio, USA)
Starting your own build log
Are you interested in starting your own online build log, but don’t know how?
There are a few free online build log platforms available for builders to get started if you don’t want to host your own custom online blog.
Here are a few options specific to experimental airplane logs:
- We Build Planes – Free to use, modern user interface, actively being developed and improved
- EAA Builders Log – Free for active EAA members
- Kit Log Pro – Paid Desktop software with ability to share log online
Some people also choose to create their own web blog, most often using WordPress. You can either host a blog yourself, or use free hosting such as:
- wordpress.org – Free to download WordPress online blog software and host yourself
- wordpress.com – Free to use online blog platform, ad-supported
- www.blogger.com – Free to use online blog platform, ad-supported